Our mission: to promote safe bicycling and walking as transportation and recreation for a healthier, more vibrant and connected Indian River County.
- Promote a network of connected bike lanes, shared-use paths and sidewalks that are safe and accessible for the needs of all users countywide, particularly those who do not have access to a car.
- Ensure that everyone in our community who needs a bicycle has one, along with access to the resources necessary to maintain their bicycle so that it is safe and reliable.
- Reduce the incidence of obesity-related diseases by encouraging people to bike and walk.
- Make our community a highly desirable travel and relocation destination for people who bike and walk.
- Reduce pollution, traffic congestion and parking problems by encouraging people to bike, walk, and use public transportation as an alternative to driving.